Tuesday, October 25, 2011

She's On the move!

So, in keeping with the "Let Them Be Little" idea...It's amazing to me how fast Kayleigh's growing up. I regret SOO SOO SOO much not having the tools I have now with her when Liam was little. Now he rarely wants  to be in a photo, and tells me daily that he "quits" when I pull out my camera. Or else he's photo bombing by jumping in with a goofy face in front of his sister...


But the last couple days have been big big days...the Bug has really started to get crawling down and is now scooting around the living room at will instead of scooting herself backwards under the couch and getting stuck.  So today, I decided to capture her just being the bug...


Finally, She decided to look at me and smile....

Of course, she found the  fact that I was lying on the floor extremely funny...

She wanted my camera strap...so decided to investigate...

Here she comes......

Oh, wait, whats THAT?

I'll go get that instead.....

Just had to crop in close...

All that crawling makes for a tired Bug Bug...

After a long day of go go go, this is what we get....is there ANYTHING more peaceful than a sleeping baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment